Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Insanity

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's my problem. I don't know anymore. So many thoughts. What am I supposed to do?

I am probably going to sound very insane and very emo in my following post, but, I don't care. I just don't understand anything. I'm... lost.

I asked myself just now in class, if it was just my own selfish thoughts, or if Chester and the others were really treating me differently than the others. It's like, I was just another classmate. I know Samuel and I had a recent argument, but Chester? Of all the people, I thought he'd be better. Instead, he's just... influenced, by Samuel. It's like he's a different person when he talks to Samuel.

Not that he's not supposed to be happy and should be filled with sadness every second of his life like a certain little emo freak writing this post... but, I just feel that even he was distancing me. I don't know. I just feel so... different.

I shouldn't think about them, it makes me sink into a deep depression. They don't give a damn about me anyway. Why the heck should I feel bad for them? I'm probably just going insane with all these stress (stress that I put myself under), like Tyler. I'll just... let nature take its course and let the insanity flow onto me. It won't be long.

No comments: