Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired Day

Drama Club didn't go very smoothly today.

We started out trying to balance a miniature soccer ball (with a thin sheet of plastic covering some kind of cottony material inside) in the air, making sure it don't falls on the ground. Naturally, it did; many times, too.

I was supposed to be meet my ITE friends over at Wild Wild Wet today. But, once again, my poor memory (or rather, poor sense of focus) got to me, and I had only remembered about the trip when the returning train had reached Queenstown.

There was no way I was going to head all the way back there.

It seems like Jordan's busy with stuff at home, too - according to him, anyway. Guess I will have to ask him about that job at 'Wall's' another time, preferably tomorrow, if that staff does pick up this time.

I was, again, kinda disappointed, of course. I actually got hold of some pretty hilarious jokes over at TalkingCock.com, and some more from Muttons To/At Midnight. But what the heck - his loss, I guess.

Back to the Drama Club.

After that little ball-bouncing activity lasting about fifteen to twenty minutes (I even scrapped my ring finger throughout it), we were asked to bring a chair over, sit down, close our eyes, and relax every muscles in our body as he whisper softly, getting us to get in touch with our emotions while reacting to them (while, still keeping our every muscles relaxed). A very yoga-like activity. Quite boring. Nothing to do with script-writing 101.

Yes, I had only signed up for the Club in hopes of learning something about becoming a great director - not do this yoga sh*t that actors need to learn.

Guess I could use these lessons to properly handle my actors in the future. But still, it's quite boring. Heck, even more boring than Lulu's drawing lesson at times - and that's scary.

Sigh. Now I've got nothing to do at home. My XBox 360 is probably still broken. I don't own a PSP or any cool PC games worth playing again.

Well, maybe I could go check out The Sims 2 again... I was actually hoping I get some writing done today.

Yes, I have returned to Writer's Land once again. This time, it's about a project I had already been thinking about for quite a while - a Digimon Adventure live action film. But first, I need to get in-root with the characters first, especially with their personalities as I need to know what actions they would take and what they would not. Thus, I had decided that I would write short stories portraying the persona of each 'Chosen Children' first. The other reason I need to do this is to ensure I stay with the writing this time. For too long have I worked on uncompleted works that ended up with merely some two to three chapters. This will be a practice for me, and since they will only be short stories, they should not burn me out that quickly... I hope.

Well, I am going to check out my Sims 2 discs now. Hopefully, they are still intact. Or else, don't expect me to write another entry either. I would probably be too 'sian' to write in again by that time.

Till next time,
Long Live Good Movies

Also, from now on, I will recommend at least one good movie in each post.

Today, we have

This is a very little known movie in Singapore, especially among the 'tweenies' nowadays in colleges and/or educational facilities (schools) of lower levels. If you had actually sat through AVP/AVP-R without quenching even a bit, this movie should suit you finely.

No comments: